Heat and Work
About the author
You can learn thermodynamics from this book. You are not burdened with dry, obscure writing: the language is conversational without sacrificing rigor. You progress in measured steps: the presentation is composed of 11 Parts divided into 44 modest Lectures. You are grounded in the fundamentals before being led into unfamiliar territory. Your study is made more effective by the 13 Learning Devices scattered over the book.
About The Book
- ISBN-13: 978-0-9715418-1-8
- ISBN-10: 0-9715418-1-7
- Size: 7 x 10 (inches)
- Paperback; 592 pages
- Published: 2002
- Press Release
Sorry, this book is now out-of-print.
An ebook version is available from Books A Million for about 15 USD. Here's the
link: Lectures in Thermo, Ebook.
- Dewey number: 536'.7
- LC classification: QC311.H35 2002
- LC subject heads: Thermodynamics
- Anonymous Student 1
- The writing style … makes it easier for students to learn on their own.
- Anonymous Student 2
- Material was well organized, making it easy to move from concept to concept.
- Anonymous Student 3
- The best technical book I have ever read.
- Anonymous Student 4
- I can actually read this book and understand what it's talking about.